1. Hide an appliance, with style.
2. Got kids or pets? No more scuffed-up end panels.
3. Show off that amazing piece of stone you discovered!
4. Create an architectural focal point. (and no one will notice the crumbs...)
5. Keep your look ultra contemporary with strong, clean lines.
BONUS: Think outside the stone! We love this zebra wood waterfall!
hi! i'm leslie.
i'm a wife, mother of two boys, third-generation realtor, clinical psychologist. ('cause, you know, that helps sometimes...)
(oh, and here's my website)